29 Oct Request for Proposals for External Audit Services at Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit
The Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit (AREU) is an independent research institute based in Kabul. AREU was established in 2002 by the assistance community working in Afghanistan and has a board of directors with representation from donors, the United Nations and other multilateral agencies, and non-governmental organisations. Additional information about AREU is available on AREU’s website, http://www.areu.org.af.
Audit firms are invited for the provision of external audit services for the year ended 31st December 2018. The audit must be started not later than 10th of January 2019. The proposal should clearly articulate your capability and experience of carrying out external audit services in Afghanistan.
Providers interested in supplying this service are requested to submit a proposal document NOT more than 20 pages for the Technical Proposal and 3 pages for the Financial Proposal. The proposal should contain the following information:
- Organisational Profile
- Proposed approach to Audit work
- Details of relevant experience within the sector
- Audit improvements and value added in other organizations particularly in Afghanistan
- CVs of senior staff such as the Audit Partner and Manager and members of the team who would supply the services including the location of staff
- etails of other NGO clients as well as any references that might be used
- AISA License details
- Membership of international federation of accountants (IFAC), other affiliations;
- Immediate Availability/Plan
Submission of Proposals
The proposal must be in English, and in the soft version should be submitted by email no later than Thursday, 28th of November 2019 (2:00 pm Kabul, Afghanistan local time) to the following email address: email@example.com